What To Say
- I’m calling to urge [The name of who you are calling] to give me more power over my kid’s future by supporting the inclusion of an Education Scholarship Tax Credit in the tax reform plan being considered in Washington.
- Seventeen states currently have a tax credit to help kids in need have the opportunity to receive a better education.
- A National Education Scholarship Tax credit would help millions of kids have the life-changing opportunity to attend a better school.
- The tax credit does not require more government money for education or a new government program. It makes it easier for all Americans to donate to non-profit organizations that help parents afford private and religious schools.
- Please don’t forget about my kid’s future when you’re negotiating the tax plan. My kid deserves the same opportunity as those from wealthier families.
- Please support giving parents more power over their kid’s education and equal opportunity to have school choice.